SLPD ASSIGNMENT

07.09 Impian Nopitasari 0 Comments

NAME : IMPIAN NOPITASAI
NIM : A320090030
CLASS : J
Observation Task of SLPD
The Types of Person Based on Johari Window’s Theory
1. First Person
The first Person I had observed was very talkative man. He told everything about himself to others as he want although he was not asked by the others.
He belongs to Exhibitionist Man.
2. Second Person
The second person is the girl. She was very isolated girl. There was no good topic to talk with her. She has no many friends because she was very introvert girl. I have no much information about her.
She belongs to Loner girl.
3. Third Person
Third person I have observed is my friend. He has good ability in organization, especially in negotiation. He could get much information from other with his brave to open his window. He gave someone information and he got information from them too.
He belongs to Open Minded man.
4. Fourth Person
The fourth person is the Psychologist. As I know, she just has limited word to talk but she could much information from other. She was an Interrogated woman.
She belongs to Games Woman.
5. Fifth Person
I also observed my mentor in writing job. He was a good motivator and friend’s sharing. He gave me many things about writing and he also accepted suggestion from others.
He belongs to Open Minded man.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: