Parallelism Task

23.56 Impian Nopitasari 0 Comments

One Day in Gramedia

Yesterday is a free day for me. There was no class on that day. I decided to go out from my boarding house to get new atmosphere. Felt away from boredom, tiredness and stress. I like travelling and reading, so I decided to go to Gramedia Bookstore, my favorite place.

Gramedia is a nice, big, and large bookstore. Many books available there. There are textbooks, novels, magazines and many more. I looked for my favorite book, Ranah 3 Warna, the series of Negeri 5 Menara Trilogy, but I didn’t find it. When I was confused, the bookmaker came to me. He is tall, black and handsome. He asked me what I looked for and guided me to find the book. He did his work quickly, carefully and efficiently. I like Fuadi’s book than Kang Abik’s book. I read the opened book in the reading area.

I like this book because it’s motivating and inspiring. Alif, the major character in this book taught me about the pursuit of dream. We have to reach our dream as we can. Make impossible to be possible. He can speak English, Arabic, and French. He had succeeded because of his had work and because of his intelligence. He is not only smart but also diligent. I want to be like him. I know that beginning is more difficult than continuing. So, I want to reach my dream start by now.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: