I'm Waiting For Your Promise

18.26 Impian Nopitasari 0 Comments

The sun goes down. I stand in ashore. I can imagine you in my mind. The very sweet moment happened here. How could it be? I don’t know what I feel now. I run too quickly to catch you. Oh…how fool I am, that’s not you, just my illusion. I think I start to mad.
I often go here to find you. Last year, when we stood on here you promised that you would come back here. I found you in tears. What happened with you? And why I felt so sad at that time? Felt that you wouldn’t come back again. No, it’s just my sentimental feeling, no more, I said. But, until now, I haven’t found you yet. Where you’re gone my charming prince? Didn’t you know that I always waiting for you here? The flying kite it’s a proof that you never come back.
I ignored the feeling that he is a liar. No, no, no. He never tells lie to me. He always keeps his promise. By using my heart I can say that he is an honest man. That’s why I love him. But it’s different from usual. He kept out his promise. Please, don’t make me sad. I have to make you come here. I’m bored waiting your promise. I must finish my episode before night. I see myself running across the sea. Yeah, I stand in the middle of sea. Waiting what will be happened. Get your promise or meet the death.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: